The right trade show booth design elements create the ideal environment to elevate your brand and help you reach your show goals. Focus on the following three concepts and watch your booth design fall effortlessly into place.
1. Shine Through the Show with the Right Lights
Whether your booth is viewed from across the show floor or within close proximity, you want attendees to focus their attention on you. There are many different types of lights that can be integrated into a display.
- Backlights are used to illuminate a large space with color. Typically, these lights are placed behind panels or graphics and add a glow to the area being lit. Backlights are very versatile — they are available in many colors and levels of brightness — making them a great choice to achieve a specific vibe for your trade show booth.
- Spotlights are great for bringing attention to a specific element of your exhibit. If you are launching a new product, for example, consider placing it under a spotlight. Spotlights are a simple way to show attendees that you have something special that you want them to see. Like backlights, they are very versatile in terms of colors used and the brightness can be adjusted to suit your needs.
- Hanging Lights are another option that will add personality to your space and add to its custom appearance. If you have demo stations or a large counter, consider pendant lights that match your brand aesthetic.
Remember, more isn’t always better. While a bright booth will certainly stand out, a ton of lights could generate too much heat or be too sensitive on the eyes, making it uncomfortable to be in the space for a long period of time. Think about what you want people to notice at your display and plan your lighting strategy accordingly.
2. Attention-Grabbing Graphics
Few other design elements solidify your brand than the graphics you use. Choose the colors, images, fonts and taglines that support and promote your brand. The right combination of these elements means they work seamlessly together to deliver a polished, professional and visually-appealing graphic that support your brand.
Mixing materials like sheer fabrics, wood or metal can make your graphics stand out from other exhibitors as well. Remember, your company only has a few minutes to hook an attendee’s attention and entice them to learn more.
3. Don’t Forget About Flooring
When you’re considering the design of your booth, what are your thoughts on the floor? If you’re like many business owners, you don’t think about it very much. Adding your brand’s image or logo to the carpet is an added way to peak the interest of attendees. It also provides a cohesive style to your entire booth that makes a powerful statement to your target audience.
Nimlok NYC provides extensive guidance and talent to develop the right design strategy for trade show displays. Whether your business is looking to rebrand itself or you want to make sure you’re noticed at the next show, work with the Nimlok NYC staff and take advantage of our proven design capabilities.