As a leader in flexible packaging in North America, TC Transcontinental Packaging services a wide range of industries with operations at 26 locations across the United States, Mexico, Ecuador, Guatemala, and New Zealand.
The brand requested a modern, expansive 27×55 trade show exhibit to debut at the 2018 Pack Expo in Chicago. And, with future shows coming down the pipeline, TC Transcontinental Packaging tasked Nimlok NYC to design the booth in a way that could be reconfigured within large and small exhibit spaces.
With an expansive product line to present, we got to work designing the custom trade show exhibit with the goal of attracting the attention of current partners as well as prospective customers in attendance at the show.
Key Design Elements:
- Two beautiful waterfall welcome counters featured custom laminated teak wood for an upscale look.
- Eight double-sided stations, with each side being tailored for a different market. The stations included product display counters with clear plexi shelves and adjustable shelving. This provided the company’s sales team with a comfortable environment to showcase their many category specialties.
- To display the company’s flexible product packages, 16 custom teak wood wall mounted cubbies were installed. In another area of the booth, roll stock display ladders were created to showcase additional products.
- Ample 16 ft. tall conference room incorporated a coffee and snack bar and a large monitor within.
- At the center of the booth were café tables and a comfortable lounge seating area with charging stations and two looping presentation monitors.
- Another section of the exhibit incorporated a refrigerator and a meats and cheese section, which was set up to mimic an actual deli counter, to highlight client product advantages in that market.
- For added functionality, there was a large storage room with shelving, coat racks, and break room area.
- Beautiful graphics were installed throughout, including several lit plexiglass panels to highlight graphics.
- Overhead fabric structure canopies with LED down lighting and a fabric graphic tower with lighting soffit further illuminated and unified the booth structure.
- The impressive fabric graphic overhead hanging sign helped tie together the exciting exhibit features in addition to attracting the attention of show attendees no matter where they were in the exhibit hall!
The exhibit opened to rave reviews. Thanks to the strategically developed and unified space, the brand is now able to effectively present their innovative product offerings for many shows to come.
This custom exhibit is an exceptional example of how Nimlok NYC partners with clients to develop trade show booths that engage and inspire. Our team approaches every project as a unique challenge to create new ideas that help companies exceed their marketing aspirations. To discover more about our dynamic exhibits and design services, contact us.