The National Restaurant Association has long been the industry leader when it comes to showcasing new restaurant technology, from new ways to prepare and serve food and beverages to the latest in equipment and supplies.
At the 2019 National Restaurant Association show, held from May 18 through the 21st at McCormick Place in Chicago, Rodoula asked for Nimlok NYC’s help in designing a custom 20’x40’ booth to showcase their delicious baked goods. Boasting more than 1,200 mouthwatering products ranging from baklava to brioche, Rodoula is highly-renowned around the world as a purveyor of high-end dough and sweet products.
As a brand-new client, Rodoula sought out Nimlok NYC’s assistance after a positive referral from a current client. Rodoula had a specific vision in mind for their booth—sleek, streamlined, and versatile. We took this opportunity to introduce a new seamless framing system that we felt would fit the bill perfectly. This seamless system allowed the Rodoula exhibit to display much larger graphics than usual, resulting in an attention-grabbing final product.
Key Elements of the Booth
- Seamless fabric graphics with an SEG finish providing a superior finished, clean look.
- Sturdy Velcro application, allowing for greater customization.
- Lighted shelving highlighting the ample product display, along with a lit awning soffit that further emphasized graphics.
- Backlit logo graphics were visible from all four sides of the booth.
- Concealed storage, including ovens that were used to prepare product samples.
- A center lounge with cafe seating and a wireless charging system for visitors.
- Three counter-demo stations with LED lighting, fabric graphics, and plexiglass boxes that enhanced the showroom feel.
Visitors to Rodoula’s booth were treated to the scent of freshly-baked goods from concealed ovens inside the booth’s tower, while the trio of demo stations allowed attendees to sample warm products in a cafe-like atmosphere. And with this new seamless framing system, our team was able to provide Rodoula with quick, sturdy construction and the flexibility to make last-minute changes like moving a graphic panel from the back to the front.
Rodoula deemed it’s 2019 National Restaurant Association show display a major success and was pleased with our team’s quick turnaround time and multi-functional booth. This custom exhibit demonstrates our expertise in bringing each client’s vision to life and tailoring a custom booth to the client’s goals. If you are looking for more trade show success, contact our team today for assistance with your next trade show booth or to learn more about the array of services we offer.