At this year’s ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America conference in Las Vegas, Legacy Converting needed a brand new display that highlighted their innovative products and commitment to excellence in the cleaning solution industry. Within the design, they required dedicated spaces that allowed them to display their new and existing product lines, while also exemplifying the company’s leading position in this category.
We were tasked to create a design with a unified look that incorporated key company attributes including Legacy’s development of value-added products, excellence in manufacturing, active stewardship of the environment and world-class customer service, all while keeping within their brand standards.
To accommodate all of the client’s needs, we developed a 30×40 custom island hybrid design concept that included:
- A large overhead fabric logo hanging sign for visibility throughout the show hall
- An elegant gallery look that allowed the company to showcase their exceptional products as works of art
- Open, bright, and modern layout for optimal flow
- Renewable and reusable materials, adhering to the client’s budget and environmental responsibility
- Overhead bridge with ample down-lighting
- Custom backlit logo panels
- Large curved demo counter featuring a frosted plexiglass backdrop and LED lighting
- Private conference room with edge-lit frosted floating panels
- Large LED monitor above the lounge area for dynamic streaming
Understanding that successful business interactions would be a crucial metric of success for this event, we designed the space in a way that felt cozy and contained. One way this was accomplished was through the use of intimate demonstration stations which allowed attendees to interact with the “art forms” on display. LED lighting and illuminated soffits were strategically placed at each station for added visual impact. Vitrine topped custom pedestals and an impressive 20×8 seamless dye-sublimation graphic back wall added to the overall branding and presence on the show floor.
Our team rendered an exhibit that reinforced many of Legacy Converting’s qualities including their leading-edge product lines, dedicated leadership and state-of-the-art manufacturing capabilities with this bold, artistic presence! The custom island display was a show stopper and received wonderful feedback from visitors.
This is just one example of the many custom exhibits we have created for our clients over the years. With over 45 years of experience in the industry, Nimlok NYC is well known for developing creative solutions that exceed clients trade show expectations. Want to see what we can do for your business? Get in touch to get started!