Decker Tape is New Jersey’s leading family owned and operated manufacturer, converter, and printer of specialty tapes. For over 45 years, the brand has built a strong foundation by using cutting-edge technology, an excellent work ethic, and a deep dedication to research in order to create top quality products.
At this year’s Pack Expo in Chicago, the brand wanted to exhibit with a new display that was larger than booths used at previous shows. Within the space, they desired a clean and modern appearance with bold graphics and ample displays that would help showcase the company’s extensive product line of packaging supplies.
Our team worked with Decker Tape to design a consistent brand space that would make an impact at the event, all while keeping costs down.
Key Design Elements:
- Ample floating shelving, cabinets, and storage capabilities to maximize demonstration ability.
- Bold, clean aesthetic enhanced by white and red background with pops of color.
- Standoff graphics with overhead LED lights and back-lit back wall.
- Custom, half-moon lit demonstration counters and illuminated display areas.
- Additional half-moon logo elements that repeated throughout exhibit included graphic applications and custom counter design.
With this debut and future shows in mind, the custom trade show exhibit was constructed in a way that would allow it to be packed and stored compactly. This helped ensure easy shipping and reduced freight charges, without compromising the booth’s ability to make a statement on the show floor.
This custom trade show exhibit is a great example of how Nimlok NYC partners with clients to develop creative solutions that deliver results. Our team treats each project as a unique challenge, developing new ideas so companies can exceed their marketing goals. Learn more about our services and contact us to get started on your next booth!