Every year, thousands of kitchen and bath executives convene at KBIS (Kitchen and Bath Industry Show) to see the newest product innovations from the industry’s top brands. At the 2019 show in Las Vegas, CNC Cabinetry turned to our team for a new 50×50 custom exhibit.
CNC Cabinetry was founded on the idea that a beautiful kitchen should be accessible to everyone, and the company is known for its vast selection of affordable, high-quality kitchen cabinets, countertops, and vanities, that combine the best of design, quality and price. At this year’s show, the brand wanted to highlight their best-selling top tier and value products with an exhibit space that felt like an upscale showroom.
Nimlok NYC has partnered with CNC Cabinetry for the last several years. Understanding the client’s goals and design preferences, our team got to work to custom design an elegant, two story exhibit with high-end features throughout.
“We’ve had the pleasure of working with CNC Cabinetry for many different shows.” said Jeff Ocasio, Director of Quality Control and Creative Design. “For the KBIS Show, we wanted the exhibit to feel elegant and allow guests to experience the products just as they would in a traditional showroom setting. We worked with the CNC team to get an understanding of their functionality needs so the sales staff could comfortably work within the exhibit space.”
Every element of the grand exhibit was custom designed with many hand-crafted details that allowed for optimal flow and beautification of the space. Angles and patterns were strategically used at key points within the impressive exhibit to help with the flow of experiencing product features and sales interaction. Additional elements included:
- Large double-decker section utilizing vertical air space, keeping the feel of the space open and airy
- Impressive island station that mimicked a gourmet café kitchen complete with a working coffee machine and kitchen cabinetry, providing visitors the chance to socialize with sales representatives and experience product
- Gallery double-sided panel entrance which resembled a colorful art feature
- Custom product displays featuring deluxe cabinetry, fixtures, and island tops
- Overlay custom wood structures surrounding the double-decker perimeter which optimized the use of wall space for marketing products, including cabinets and mirrors
- Massive square hanging sign for an added feeling of height
- Lounge area for private meetings and a u-shaped waterfall counter with integrated charging system
The design utilized CNC Cabinetry’s corporate colors, black and yellow, which were used throughout for contrast. Specifically, the lower level of the double-decker was created with their signature yellow to draw people in. Branding was also carried over into specific exhibit structures, including a custom bridge feature, which allowed CNC to highlight various product grades, while maintaining a cohesive look and feel.
Another unique aspect of the design included a tower feature which incorporated an artistic coffee cup design for visual purposes. This element offered additional texture and logo branding within the space, and provided CNC’s marketing team the chance to use this feature within their campaign, as logo coffee cups were given to visitors as a take-away.
Partner with Nimlok NYC
Oftentimes, we see companies that have set goals for their trade show programs, but they aren’t sure how to turn their ideas into a successful strategy. That’s where we come in. Nimlok NYC is proud to partner with companies across the globe, helping them make meaningful connections at face-to-face marketing events. We have over 45 years of experience designing and fabricating custom exhibits, and we will gladly put our knowledge of the industry to work for you to ensure a successful event outcome. Contact us to learn more about our services and to discuss your event marketing needs.