Wachter, Inc. is a leading nationwide designer, integrator, and service provider of power and technology systems for a variety of markets. Nimlok NYC worked with Wachter to develop an adaptable booth for them to exhibit at this year’s Rockwell Automation Fair. The show took place in Houston, Texas on November 15-16, 2017.
Wachter purchased a modular exhibit system with custom elements. They used this booth to exhibit in a 10’x20’ inline booth space at the Rockwell Automation show. Key features included:
- Large curved bar-front reception area with seating to greet and interact with guests.
- High-end, curved glass display monitors featuring the latest technology.
- Ample edge-lit LED lighting on outside of curved counter and above upper logo header.
- Excellent storage capacity included hidden storage closet behind center monitor, storage below end demo area counters plus storage behind reception counter.
- Company branding on the inside walls and outside walls to draw in visitors.
- Several interactive areas to highlight offerings, expertise and to engage with customers.
The hybrid exhibit was able to be used towards a larger 20’x20’ booth at another show that Wachter participated in this past year.
Wachter has been pleased with working with Nimlok NYC. As a result of our established relationship, Nimlok NYC is currently developing an even larger brand new exhibit with our client for their 20’x30’ presence at NRF 2018. This new booth is being custom designed and will feature exciting interactive and high-tech elements. Stay tuned!